google analytics tracking code

letterpress illustrations





Bespoke Letterpress Boutique here in Brisbane has collaborated with ten young illustrators to print a limited run of their illustrations using Bespoke's vintage printing presses.  The result is a gorgeous set of prints brought to life by the textures and colours produced by this age-old printing process.  You can take a look at the website to view all ten prints, which are all available to purchase.  Also visit Bespoke's blog to comment on your fave and you have the opportunity to win all ten prints!





I'm finding it difficult to pick just one fave, so I have two!  I love the image of the little girl and unicorn "Her Love's A Pony" by Kristal Melson (at top), my sister has always has a fascination with unicorns so I can see this print looking right at home in her baby Ruby's room.  For myself,  I love the vintage feel of the bottom print, "Alliance" by Bec Winnel.  


3 comments:

  1. oh wow, these are awesome!! I love it -- thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, these are awesome!! I love it -- thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are goregeous aren't they - make sure you check them all out on the Bespoke website!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment!