google analytics tracking code

love our deck








At the beginning of the week there was nothing but dirt and weeds leading to our front door and now... we have a deck!  YAY! I've lost count of the amount of times my husband and I have opened the front door just to be able to look at it and walk on the timber barefoot.   I am going to buy a brand-spanking-new door mat for our front door this weekend.  Ah, the things us homeowners get excited about!  All we need to do now is give the deck a few coats of lacquer and it will be finished.


Our back deck starts mid next week, but it may be a month or so before it is finished.  We are only getting the deck builders to build the frame and my husband is going to put down the decking boards.  So it could take awhile...  Our aim is to be finished by early December so that we can enjoy the silly season on our deck.  I can't believe it is finally happening though, it is all very exciting.


Hope you have a good weekend, if you are in Brisbane do make sure you get yourself over to the Finders Keepers markets this weekend (see yesterday's post for details).  Bye, I'm off the admire the deck.  Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment!