google analytics tracking code

welcome to my new home




Happy New Year and welcome to my new home, olive and joy, I hope you like it!  This is where I will be posting from now on. All of my posts from over at cre8tive outlet are here at olive and joy also.


I've had a little break over Christmas which I was greatly in need of, I'm sure we all were.  It is so nice to have the time to just potter around the home, watch a dvd, catch up with friends, or take a nap after the craziness that was the week of Christmas. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and New Year.  I am looking forward to 2010, I have a lot of hopes and dreams for the coming year.  


Image:  SmartAnnie (Away)

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I agree - the break between Christmas and New Years is always a nice time to chill. Your new blog looks great. Will definitely be back for more. I used to visit your old blog frequently but always had trouble posting comments - glad I can now do that here at Olive and Joy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting me over here too Amanda, I'm glad you find it easier to post comments on this blog. Happy New Year to you!
    J

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment!