google analytics tracking code

a little bit of our place: dressing room


Here it is, our finished dressing room with "wallpaper" made up of fashion magazine images. Not sure if it will be a keeper long term but I am loving it right now. You will notice it looks very different to the preview I showed you a few weeks ago.  This is actually my second attempt - I started using pages from several types of magazines but I found it just too difficult with the varied sizes so went back to one type of magazine for the images. Another tip is to make sure where ever you start from is level.  I started from the top on the first attempt and found our cornice is crooked! So nice to finally move our clothes in on the weekend. 


Images: olive and joy

17 comments:

  1. Oh Julie, it's fabulous!! Love the collage wall - the pages all look so perfectly lined up and straight. Your wardrobe looks so wonderful - everything is so neatly organised. You must be loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great idea, I love how it looks!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that looks great - and what a stunning dressing area with so much space!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! How perfect for a dressing room. See you on Friday. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wardrobe to die for!! looks amazing. you are one industrial woman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks fantastic Jules! I now have seroius dressing room envy!! You've done an amazing job, well done! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all so much for your lovely comments, made my day. xx

    Thea - see you Friday!

    Hayley - thanks Hayley you will have to come visit next time you are up here :)

    Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. that looks FANTASTIC! clever cookie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! You've done it really well! It's so bold xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love! This looks fantastic....fun to do!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous. LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That just looks incredible! So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow - just saw this on Table Tonic. Love it! It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is killer. I used pax for my daughters closet (love the accessory organizer!) but it doesn't look a fraction as cool. Love it. Following. Marija

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like the Poliform you wanted - but it feels so much better in your wallet, not?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I dream of a dressing room like this, it looks great

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your space, I would like such a great wardrobe, too.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment!