google analytics tracking code

more party planning



Gorgeous Martha Stewart paper lanterns picked up at Spotlight last week for my mother-in-law's upcoming party we are hosting. LOVE the lanterns but was tickled pink to find the matching little etched glasses which I plan to use as tealight holders for the dinner.  Couldn't leave the pale pink straws on the shelf either, I know it's a tea party but maybe a pink punch with strawberries would be nice for the littlies and those who aren't fond of tea.   Hope I can make it look as good as Martha has above. Swoon.

Images:  Olive & Joy.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I love those paper lanterns!! I was thinking of making some tissue paper pom-poms to hang for my little girl's birthday but maybe this would be easier still :) Will keep my eye out for them when I'm there next. Thanks for sharing. Love the glasses too - will look lovely as tealight holders x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment!