google analytics tracking code

ahem! signature prints sale




If you have been following this blog you may have clued on to the fact that I have a slightly unhealthy obsession(for my bank account, that is) with Florence Broadhurst designs.  Well I received an email the other day about a sale Signature Prints are having this Friday and Saturday at their Sydney HQ and what kind of friend would I be if I didn't share that kind of info? 

Remember, if you live interstate or countryside, just email Signature Prints and they will send you some info on what they have for sale which you can then order over the phone so you don't miss out. Isn't that nice, see they are down with the sharing too. 

So if you are after some of the sunny yellow fabric I featured in my last post (ottoman and cushion) or the many other tempting fabrics, wallpapers, homewares etc then I wouldn't dilly dally around.


For 2 days all floor stock will be priced between 20 - 50% off the retail price.
9am-5pm both days
Fri 28th & Sat 29th of May
Unit 2/3 Hayes Road
Rosebery NSW 2018


Images: Signature Prints

5 comments:

  1. I'm bordering on obsession too. Oh, how I wish I lived in Sydney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby - it's ok I live in Qld and I just email them for the list of sale items, and you can buy over the phone, easy peasy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love FB fabrics and girls in SP are very nice and helpful.
    X
    V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I've just come across from The Diversion Project because your profile photo looked like a Featherston. You've got great taste in furniture and objects. I love Florence Broadhurst's designs so I'll check out the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi brismod! Glad you popped in, and good spot on the Featherston ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment!