google analytics tracking code

a burst of yellow

Feeling a bit under the weather today, a naughty cold is trying to get the better of me. Hoping this burst of yellow will cheer me up, and maybe you too. Orchids are my favourite flowers, I've had these in the vase for a couple of weeks now, still going strong. Such a mysterious flower, all different sizes, colours and forms. Did you know vanilla comes from an orchid? Even more reason to love them. More bursts of yellow to come next week... Happy Weekend!




Image: Olive & Joy

3 comments:

  1. It's beautiful. Hope you get feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous image, love yellow orchids. hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful orchids, a shot of yellow is definitely good when the weather is so dreary and grey. I hope your cold is getting better.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment!