google analytics tracking code

tribal pretty


I have been searching for the perfect rug for my friend Hayley (still looking Hayles) and in my travels I stumbled upon this gorgeous Old Yarn rug from Melbourne rug company Loom.  I. Love. It. To. Pieces. I've been imagining in a perfect world what other gorgeous items I would pair it with. I've already got the basics so let's have fun with some accessories. I decided the look should be called 'tribal pretty' cause it is a little bit ethnic and also kind of pretty.

Old Yarn rug by Loom

Black Spot ikat cushion by Table Tonic

Digital Collage Print by Peggy Wolf Design

San Remo pendants by Beacon Lighting

Totem poles, I mean Cake Stands by Lenneke Wispelwey.


Can you picture it?  I can.  I love those little cake stands, and I do think they kind of look like pretty totems poles. Thanks to Oh Joy! for pointing me in the direction of the talented Lenneke Wispelwey and Peggy Wolf Design.  My future Loom rug thanks you for it.

6 comments:

  1. You've paired the rug up beautifully! I am on the search for a wonderful rug as well. I like Amy Butler designs but haven't found an Aus supplier yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I absolutely love that rug, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that rug! And I love what you've done with it! I've found a few rugs online that I like, I'll send some details through to you....I'm excited!
    xo H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great! i mean really great! i love cake stands! yeah! these are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. handmade charlotte - I know, how great are they!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tribal pretty? I'm. In. HEAVEN.
    Thanks for the mention!
    xLouise

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment!