google analytics tracking code

our chase




Chase - my baby, my protector, my best friend. You helped us through many tough times and we shared many, many good times. We only knew you for the last 4 of your 12 and a half years but it felt like we had known you forever. We miss you buddy. The girls miss you not so much, especially Bella. I can't believe it has been a year since we had to say goodbye. One of the hardest things I have ever had to do. But we told you to let us know when you had had enough and you did. Those old man bones of yours just didn't want to work anymore. 

Love you Chasie boy.  

See you in another life.

xxx

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful smile your gorgeous dog had. I can only imagine how much you miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how sad. I know all too well how hard it is to lose a beloved pet, and to fondly remember them long after they have passed.

    On Sunday it was 2 years since I lost my beautiful girl Esmerelda. You don't get much of an idea on my blog, but my pets are guinea pigs (mostly rescued from bad places by the Australian Cavy Sanctuary).

    Esmerelda lived until she was six and a half. She had a mammary tumour (piggy breast cancer) when she was three, but after her operation she fought back and kept on living. She also had a cyst cut off her back when she was four. She was such a beautiful, special girl.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous dog Chase was. Your comments made me teary as I remember our dog Jake who passed away a year and a half ago. Jake's brother Zack is still with us, he is now 11 years old. They are like family. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful boy. It's such a sad thing to lose a loved pet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for your sweet comments. We miss Chase dearly. He was such a special boy - dog with a soul as my husband would say.

    So sorry to hear about your own losses - our pets are so much a part of the family. We even call our two cats 'the girls', which you may have picked up on.

    Jx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment!