google analytics tracking code

the vintage blazer


Can I show you the vintage blazer I found today?  We are up north at the moment and today I went op-shopping with a very good friend of mine in her adopted hometown.  Whilst I was on a mission, by-passing the clothes in the search for vintage homewares, this blazer caught my eye.  Very Miami Vice but in a good way with it's fresh mint colour and gorgeous linen fabric. The weather is warm here and almost feels like Spring, and this vintage Sportscraft blazer really says Spring to me. It was part of a set with a pleated calf-length skirt (ugh!), so I asked the lovely lady at the counter how much for just the blazer. Instead of costing me $5, I got it for $3. I almost feel guilty at how cheap it was! It was my find of the day.

Have a lovely weekend.

Image:  Olive & Joy

14 comments:

  1. I have lots of vintage blazers, they have the best cuts! I love the colour of this one - lucky you. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous!! Love the colour. Hope you have a lovely weekend. P.S Thanks for your kind words on Wednesday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fab. What a great pick up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour! Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Julie, I am really enjoying your gorgeous blog... love your style! That blazer was a total bargain, great colour and the pushed up sleaves are the only way to go (Miami Vice) I hope you have the sunnies to match?
    Flick

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good deal!
    btw, you top underneath the blazer is equally lovely! :)

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! Glad you love it as much as I do. The colour really makes it.

    Flick - I've got a pair of wayfarers that are black, will they do? ;)

    Helen - I LOVE that top too, it's my favourite. There are so many colours and I can wear it with pretty much anything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowza, three dollars?!!! Brilliant buy! Looks great with the cute top :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's awesome, i love cool pick ups like this. love the pattern on your top too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeap the colour makes it!! way cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colour looks perfect with your blouse...don't you love the word blouse...anyway good shopping, cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is seriously awesome...the perfect vintage find. You = lucky girl, Me = jealous! :) x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment!