google analytics tracking code

bye bye birdy



Look how big she got! Time to give her up though - our friends are back from holidays and picked her up tonight :(  Luckily they only live just around the corner, so I can visit anytime. I enjoyed this experience, but she was a little bit of a needy birdy, she loved company. I am looking forward to not getting pooped on every day! What I found that was funny is that I am hearing bird sounds everywhere I go now - really hearing them. My brain must be so tuned into the whole chirp, chirp, chirping sound.


Blogging is such tiring work for a little chick. How cute is this, she wiggled her way into this little crevice to take a nap. She loved the faux fur of the throw rug - she almost blends right in. Night, night Chloe.

Images: Olive & Joy

7 comments:

  1. I love your "portraits"! Chicks are pretty adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful photos! I think it's so sweet that you loved that chick. And the last photo ... too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is so cute! You where chick sitting lol. I love those photos of you, too cute! This shirt is gorgeous! Cute blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this post just made my day ... how ADORABLE she is! I used to have one when I was young as well. Glad that u enjoyed her visit ... poopes and all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww i used to have one of those cuties when i was 10 yrs old....:))))
    www.madebygirl.com
    madebygirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw how adorable! We are toying with the idea of getting chickens eventually, and I would love to have them from babies when they're all furry and cute :)

    And thank you for the lovely comment on my wedding photos! The Wedding Tree was actually our guest book where everybody had to ink their fingerprint as a 'leaf' and write their name next to it. We only had 36 guests so it didn't get out of hand! I'd love to say I came up with this idea by myself but it was inspired by a Brisbane wedding I saw on a blog. My bridesmaid Leah hand sketched the tree. It's a lovely keepsake - we have it framed in our bedroom now.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment!