google analytics tracking code

michelle armas


The biggest thing on my wishlist right now is a painting by artist Michelle Armas. We have a serious lack of art hanging on our walls and I can't think of anything better than one of Michelle's paintings. I remember reading Michelle's own description of one of her paintings and she said, she dared you not to be happy when you look at it. Happy pretty much sums up how I feel when I look at any of her paintings. They are optimistic, colourful and playful.


Recently Michelle has been painting lots of smaller artworks 12 x 12 inch (for US$100) and 18 x 18 inch (for US$200) in size, which are crazy affordable. Here are some of my faves (ps. most are sold, they sell out real quick). Happy.







Images:  Michelle Armas

11 comments:

  1. She has a lovely mix of colours, doesn't she?

    Snap one up now while you don't have children and she's still affordable.

    Glad you have a wish list. I have one too. I wish I didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh .. that first painting is the one for me - just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're gorgeous! I love it when artists do affordable art :)
    Great colours and yes, it does make you feel happy to look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're great - original art is always something that you'd never regret buying. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours are so beautiful and her price is beyond reasonable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. her use of colours - just beautiful!!
    i do have some blanks wall, mmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  7. really nice colours this is someone who really enjoys painting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are lovely...the colours are beautiful & cheery. dayle

    ReplyDelete
  9. that painting is GORGEOUS.

    i am in love with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have a total crush on Michelle Armas.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment!