google analytics tracking code

mother's day sale


It's my very first Mother's Day as a Mum next week and to celebrate we are having a huge Mother's Day sale over at the shop. Mother's Day brings on a new meaning when you are a Mum, especially a newbie Mum like me! 

At the moment it means I will like nothing more than waking up to sweet Willow's smile and spending the day with my little family. And hopefully having a little bit of 'me time' (what's that?) while she has a lovely big sleep! Here is our cheeky Willow below. She is currently nicknamed George (as in Castanza) due to her lovely baldy 'do'. I can't believe how big she is getting, she will be 5 months old in just over a week!


Hopefully I will get the chance to pop back in before Mother's Day to show some new products, but if I don't, have a great Mother's Day!

x

1 comment:

  1. Nowwwwwww gorgeous I hope you enjoy your mothers day x

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comment!